3-Day REBT/CBT Child & Adolescent Therapy Practicum
18 CE Credits (APA & NASW)
Dates: February 1 – 3, 2013
Friday-Saturday, Time: 9:00am-4:00pm
Sunday, Time: 9:00am-4:15pm
Location: 45 E. 65th St, NYC
During the 3-Day REBT/CBT Child & Adolescent Practicum, participants will learn to:
- Discuss REBT’s theory of emotional disturbance as it relates to children & adolescents.
- Identify childhood irrational beliefs and disputation strategies.
- Construct and teach young clients how to have new adaptive thoughts, emotions and behaviors.
The 3-Day REBT/CBT Child & Adolescent Practicum includes seminars on the latest developments in:
- REBT and its application to externalizing and internalizing disorders.
- Assessment and disputation strategies for childhood irrational beliefs.
- REBT/CBT applications to various childhood clinical disorders.
Participants will receive:
- 9 hours of small group supervision.
- 9 hours of lectures.
Raymond DiGiuseppe, Ph.D., Director of Professional Education, Albert Ellis Institute; Chairperson and Professor, Psychology Department, St. John’s University
Kristene A. Doyle, Ph.D., Director, Albert Ellis Institute