Individual, Couples, and Group Psychotherapy For Children, Adolescents, And Adults
The Albert Ellis Institute has a staff of psychotherapists all of whom are trained to help individuals and families with a broad range of emotional and behavioral problems, including but not limited to:
- Depression & Mood Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Eating Disorders
- Body Image Issues
- Alcohol & Substance Abuse
- Childhood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD)
- Social Skills & Assertiveness Deficits
- Relationships Difficulties
- Career & Lifestyle Changes
The Albert Ellis Institue is a 501(c)(3) non-profit committed to offering moderately priced psychotherapy sessions.
* Multi-lingual therapists available to service the Spanish, Hebrew, and Romanian speaking communities.